Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I love my Mac. I joined the Mac cult the weekend before Christmas 2007. My PC laptop had just died again. It needed a new motherboard for the third time in 18 months. It had also had a new LCD panel replaced during that time. And it was slow. I decided that I was tired of using inferior PC/Microsoft products, and went down to Mac Authority and a bought my Mac Pro. It's a monster of a machine, and I fell in love with it immediately. Then in August, the spousal unit bought me the Leopard OSX upgrade. Love it too.

I finally helped talked a friend into making the switch from the dark side last week. So he asked me to come to the free class on Leopard last night at the Mac store. Well, unless you have never seen a computer before, it's pretty much a waste of time. But afterwards we had a nice dinner out, so the evening wasn't a total bust. I had intended to take a photo during the class with my beloved iphone, but once I was there I completely forgot to do it. So here's a photo of my Mac Pro at home for today's entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment