Friday, March 27, 2009

Cyber Friends

I love my cyber friends! Seriously, the internet has got to be, without a doubt, the most wonderful invention of my lifetime. I have friends all over the world! Photographers, scrapbookers, designers, people I have since since high school...I wouldn't have all these people in my life if it weren't for the internet. I was talking to one of my photographer friends out in Seattle the other day, and we were talking about candy. I know--women talking about food/sweets. Bizarre, huh? Anyway, she was saying how her kids like Nerds and stuff, and how she was strictly a chocolate girl. I told her how I could eat Sour Patch Kids until my tongue was raw. And that I love sour/tangy candy, as well as the chocolate and stuff. I get home today from running errands, and there is a package from Celeste in the mail--Sour Patch Kids and Nerds! What a sweet friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment