Saturday, May 2, 2009

Project 365: Day 122 -- The Movies

It was another damp and dreary weekend here. Seems as though we will never see the sun again at this point. SO we did something we rarely do--we went to the movies. Now, I like movies, and I like going to the movies. But frankly, I think that at $8-$9 per person, plus another $25 for popcorn and cokes--well, the movies lately just haven't been that good. And under normal circumstances, I would say this was no exception. But we were bored, and it's been raining for days, so what the hell, right? Not to mention my spousal unit loves Jennifer Garner. So we saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past...cute, with a few really funny parts. And we went to a matinee, so it was only $6 a piece, right? There are far more wasteful ways to blow $12. And the sushi and shrimp tempura we had after the movie was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment