Thursday, May 28, 2009

Project 365: Day 148 -- Jet Lag Has Some Benefits

Kelly planted some lovely flowers in the front yard this week. I just love these little purple ones, though I have no idea what they are. We have them mixed in with purple and white petunias.

We're still trying to recover from the jet lag around here--waking up at 6 AM (and anyone who knows me even a little, knows I am NOT a morning person) and falling asleep on the couch at 9 PM...Gotta say, as much as I usually avoid early mornings, I have felt like I get a lot more done being up and about so early. I have been spending all day every day processing all the photos from Ireland, and getting everything on this blog up to date. I am actually getting pretty tired of staring at the images in Photoshop. But with nearly 2,000 images, it takes a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment