Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Project 365: Day 146 -- Oh, Mac, How I've Missed You!

Yes, I have missed my dear Mac whilst traveling in Ireland. We had Kelly's PC laptop with us, but even if we could have gotten internet connections, it just wouldn't have been the same. Mac and I spend so much time together, that I think I had withdrawals. Thankfully, I had my camera to help me through it, lol. Anyway, I have been downloading all my flash cards from the trip, making back-up copies, and processing RAW files. I shot around 2,000 images in a week, so that's a LOT of processing to be done. It's going to take a while. SO during this process, I don't have the time or the energy to hunt up anything creative for my Project 365 shots. So here's a shot of my computer screen, capturing what I have spent my day doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment