Friday, May 29, 2009

Project 365: Day 149 -- Errands & Lobster Bisque

Broke away from the computer today to run errands and have lunch with Rebekah. Before we left for Ireland, I had cleaned out the refrigerator and pantry so that food didn't go bad while we were gone for over a week. Which means there wasn't much here for us to eat when we got back. And I have procrastinated all week about going to the market. Finally had to give in and do it today.

Before heading to Publix, though, I met Rebekah at our favorite place for lunch--City Limits Bakery & Cafe. On Fridays, they have Lobster Bisque in a French Bread Bowl that is so yummy! And trust me, it's much better than my snapshot indicates. After we ate our delicious soup, Rebekah showed me photos from the Autism book she's collaborating on. Beautiful images of children with autism and their families. I can't wait to see the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment