Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Project 365: Day 174 -- Everyone's Doin' It!

Saw this today on Cathy's Blog, and I thought: Hey, I can do that. It's far more interesting than what I had for lunch. (Sorry for the plagiarism, Cathy, but your wording was just too perfect considering I've gotten comments from my mother about my obsession with food on my blog.)

Outside my window... The sun is barely filtering through the thick forest of trees that surround my house.

I am thinking... about how I have so much to do, and so little enthusiasm to do any of it.

I am thankful for... air conditioning on blistering hot and suffocatingly humid southern days. I would literally die without it.

From the kitchen... last night was browned butter spaghetti with Myzithra. Tonight is peachy pork chops.

I am wearing... casual knit skirt, T, and flip flops. And my legs are so white they nearly blinded the neighbor's dogs when I got the mail.

I am creating... layouts for my Ireland scrapbook (the big one) and some marketing emails.

I am going... finish the laundry and start dinner soon.

I am reading... an old Nora Roberts book (from the McKade series) while waiting for my new Sookie Stackhouse and Black Dagger Brotherhood novels...

I am hoping... that hubby doesn't get home as late as he did last night.

I am hearing... The neighbors dogs barking at squirrels.

Around the house... there is still an enormous amount of work to be done in Parrish's bedroom before it can be my new office...

One of my favorite things... air conditioning.

A few plans for the rest of the week... work on cleaning out that room, planning next week's menu, keeping up with my Project 365 and Pea Mornings photographs, and working on my Ireland scrapbook.

And because I have to have a photo with every blog post, here's last night's cocktail for the hubster when he arrived home from a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment