Thursday, April 2, 2009

Interview At Starbuck's

I received a phone call earlier this week from the daughter of a great friend and client, asking if she could interview me for a school project. Of course, I said I would be glad to help her out, so we arranged to meet after school yesterday at Starbuck's. I got there a little early, so I had a peppermint hot chocolate and updated Facebook from my iphone while watching the rain come down in torrents and the wind pick up. Not a bad way to kill 15 minutes, true?

When Eliza and her mom and brother and sister arrived, we got down to business, with me answering questions about my work and what's it like to be a photographer. What is something people might not know about it? What kind of education do you need? Do I have to travel? The whole thing only took about 15 minutes, lol. She has to do this with 8 different people in different careers, and write a report with the data. I think that's a great assignment for 7th graders!



No comments:

Post a Comment