Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mack & Kate's and a Naughty Cat

Kelly called just before leaving the office for the day, and announced he had a craving for steak. Now, we don't eat a lot of red meat anymore. We might have it once or twice a month, usually in the form of tacos at home, or in a burger from J. Alexander's. But last night, he really wanted a steak, so we went to Mack & Kate's for dinner. This is a very nice up-scale restaurant in Kingston Springs. I know--that doesn't make much sense, does it? But anyway, we went, we enjoyed a nice meal of salads, steaks, some wine, and Kelly had Lemon Drop martinis. When we got home a couple of hours later, we started getting ready for bed. I turned down the bed, then went out to the kitchen for some water. I came back to find that Woofey had not only come into the bedroom, but gotten INTO the bed! What a little stinker! Doesn't he look annoyed that I am documenting his misbehavior? Gotta love him...



And I can't forget--Happy birthday to my dear friend, Donna!

No comments:

Post a Comment