Saturday, July 11, 2009

Project 365: Day 192 -- What's In My Bag?



A little play on the Capitol One commercials, What's in your wallet?

I don't wear make-up every day since I stopped working out in the corporate world. But I do wear it if I will be seeing anyone other than my dear husband. So what's in my cosmetic bag?

Lancome Teinte Idole in Ivoire 4
Lancome Dual Finish in Matte Claire II
Lancome Maquicomplet in Ivoire
Lancome Blush Subtil in Mauve Coquette
Lancome Virtuose Mascara in Black Carat
Lancome Color Fever Shine Lip Gloss in Old Flame
Clinque Blush in Breathless Berry
Clinique Blush in Hurry Honey
Clinique Intensive Lip Treatment
Clinique Lipsticks in Toasted Rose & Delovely & Black Honey
Mary Kay Chestnut Brow Liner
Mary Kay Deep Brown Eyeliner
Cover Girl Fruit Spritzer Lip Gloss in Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment