Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Project 365: Day 195 -- More Good Things

Wow, packages arriving two days in a row! I just love seeing that Amazon.com logo in my mailbox. I get so excited over new books. One of these days, I think I may have to buy a Kindle, because books are taking over my house. I don't get rid of them after I read them, because I have been know to read them again. And again and again, in some cases. My poor copies of The Thornbirds and Count of Monte Cristo are literally falling apart at the binding from being read so many times. But until I can convince Kelly that I need a Kindle, I will continue to get excited about my little smiley arrow on Amazon boxes.

This one contained books 4-8 of the Dark Hunter series. This shipment should last me about two weeks.

This afternoon, I had the pleasure of photographing one of the specials for Red Tree Coffee. This is Amy's Chilled Penne Pasta combined wonderfully fresh homegrown tomatoes and basil with a hint of garlic, coarse ground black pepper and Parmesan cheese, all tossed with a bit of olive oil. Along with the pasta was a fresh green salad with Amy's own Balsamic Vinaigrette, which has a secret ingredient, and Wheatberry Cheese Toast. The dish was light, fresh, and delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment