Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Project 365: Day 210 -- Twilight & My Wedding Rings

One of my goals this year is to photograph all my jewelry that is special to me. So I decided to combine some practice with my macro filters with shooting my wedding rings. The band is the first ring Kelly bought me, and was used in our wedding ceremony. The emerald ring was a Christmas gift two months later. Bless his heart, he tried so hard to surprise me and keep it a secret, but I guessed he had purchased it without even really trying. They were originally yellow-gold, but a few years ago I had them dipped in Rhodium since I never wear yellow-gold anymore.


On another topic, I am finally reading Twilight. Yeah, I know--everyone else read it years ago! I am nearly finished with the first book (in two days) and I have really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next three installments.

No comments:

Post a Comment