Monday, July 20, 2009

Project 365: Day 201 -- This and That

A little of this and a little of that today. These flowers were budding next to the hummingbird feeder and I thought they were pretty...



My spoiled baby Woofy, who hates having his photo taken and refuses to look towards the camera...he usually runs by the time the shutter has clicked the 3rd time.


I don't know if this Cardinal is really brave, or just stupid. All three cats were within 15 feet of him as he ate from their bowl.



I've been trying for a week to photograph this little guy. He's so fast! I set up my tripod with my 70-200 lens about 5 feet from the feeder. He comes to eat every evening around dusk, and every morning around 7:30.


While I was waiting for the hummingbird to return, I captured this pretty little guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment