Sunday, July 26, 2009

Project 365: Day 207 -- More Macros and an Asian Dinner

I played some more with my Closeup Filters this morning--I really love these! And with these images, I decided that I really liked the softer color instead of my usual practice of popping the colors and contrast to the limits. I really love how these filters turn the background so soft and dreamy.




Kelly and I made a great Garlic Shrimp dish tonight for dinner. He's in charge of the wok, lol. The veggies (red, green, and yellow peppers, onions, and mushrooms) were sauteed with some seasoned salt in garlic and sesame oil. Then the shrimp were added, along with some Stir-Fry Sauce. It was all served over a bed of Jasmine Rice. Of course, I picked out all the onions and mushrooms because, well, they're gross. But other than that, it was very yummy! Definitely adding this recipe to the rotation.





No comments:

Post a Comment